Aug 16, 2012

Lake Michigan

One of the best things about living in West Michigan is that Lake Michigan is literally in your backyard.  Christopher loves the beach (especially the sand!)  We didn't go into the water today because the water was extremely rough and the red flags were flying, but we did enjoy watching all of the surfers out on the water.  I'm not going to lie, I had no idea that surfing was so popular here in Michigan!

This picture was taken about 2 seconds before he tried to eat that handful of sand. Oops!  Apparently it looked might tasty!

1 comment:

  1. I really like what you guys are up too. This sort of
    clever work and coverage! Keep up the fantastic works guys I've included you guys to my personal blogroll.

    Check out my page: comparing vehicle insurance []

    ReplyDelete