Mar 23, 2012

TerraCycle


Huggies Brand Brigade

As many of you know, I am always looking for ways to help the environment and reduce waste.  I am appalled at the amount of waste that is generated in our society.  I have recently decided to join with TerraCycle, a company that works to recycle or upcycle previously non-recyclable or hard to recycle waste.  Some examples of what they collect or candy wrappers, chip bags, drink pouches, gum packaging, and diaper packaging.  If you are interested in learning more about TerraCycle and the work they do as well as the products they create please visit their website!  I will keep you posted on how the recycling is going!

1 comment:

  1. I got this site from my friend who told me concerning this web page and now this time
    I am visiting this website and reading very informative content at this place.



    Stop by my page :: california car insurance

    ReplyDelete