Mar 27, 2012

Spring Wreath



Inspiration from Duitang and Too Stinkin Cute

I saw a picture of this wreath online and I immediately fell in love with it.  It is such a simple, yet beautiful spring decoration that brings a smile to my face every time I walk up to my front door.   To make the wreath I made a quick stop at Jo-Ann's and bought a styrofoam wreath form, some green fun fur and one sprig of silk flowers.  After only an hour and a half, my new spring wreath was complete!  I love how it turned out and I love that I finished it so quickly.



Sorry the picture is so dark.  That is what happens when you take pictures at midnight and don't look at them until you are more fully awake.  Oops!



Thursday:
52 MantelsThriftyThursdayModernButton1 Thrifty Thursday Week 68Somewhat Simple
Friday:
The Shabby Nesthttp://www.findingfabulousblog.com/I'm Lovin' It at TidyMomsshbuttonMaking Lemonade
Saturday





My entry into Strut Your Stuff sponsored by Appliances Online and the Bosch Washing Machines










No comments:

Post a Comment