Jan 23, 2012

Two Ingredient "Fudge"

I love homemade fudge, but let's be honest here.  Who has that kind of time?  And gosh darn it, fudge can be so finicky sometimes.  I have had many a batch throughout the years that has just not turned out right.

So when I am in need of a quick desert to take to friends, or even a quick treat just for me, I will make a two ingredient "fudge."  This no stress, low mess, quick and easy treat is perfect.

A bag of white chocolate chips and a container of ready-to-use frosting and you are in business.

Just melt the white chocolate chips in a double boiler or the microwave, mix in your frosting, and spread in a 9X9 dish and let it firm up.  That's it.  Really.  No candy thermometer necessary.  After letting the fudge cool, cut into squares and enjoy. 


1 comment:

  1. I always used to read article in news papers but now as I am a user of net so from now
    I am using net for articles, thanks to web.



    my web site ... apply for auto insurance online (http://cheapcarinsurance.jamescitycomputer.com)

    ReplyDelete