Apr 6, 2011

Jewel, Kellogg's and Milk


Jewel is running a great cereal promotion right now where certain Kellogg's cereals are only $1.67 each and  I have coupons for $1/2.  As if this wasn't reason enough for me to stock up on cereal, remember that great Kellogg's promotion going on?  Yep, I'm sending in a MIR for $10 back when I buy 10.  Oh and did I mention that for every 3 boxes of cereal that you buy you get a coupon for one free gallon of milk?  And, last but not least, for every two boxes of Kellogg's cereal that you buy you get one of these super cute reusable shopping bags!

Here's what I got:

(12) boxes Rice Krispies = $20.04
-(6) $1.00/2 boxes
=$14.04
And I will be submitting for a $10 MIR for a net cost of only $4.04!!

What I came home with:
(12) boxes of Rice Krispies Cereal
(6) Kellogg's Reusable shopping bags
(4) coupons for 1 FREE gallon of milk, any brand/any flavor

No comments:

Post a Comment