Feb 2, 2011

2011 Chicago Blizzard

Well, the snow has officially stopped falling and the cold is settling in.  The weather forecasts have predicted that the windchill will bottom out overnight at about -30 degrees Fahrenheit.  Reason enough for me to stay in tonight!  When I tried to take Lexi out this morning during the storm, the snow came up to my knees and Lexi wanted absolutely NO part in going outside.  I had to pick her up and carry out!  I can't say I blame her.  Our roads are still not clear but the city assures us that after the main thoroughfares are cleared and Lake Shore Drive is cleared of the parking lot (read: abandoned cars), plowed and reopened that they will start working on the side streets.  Keep your fingers crossed that the city will be back to normal tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment