Dec 9, 2010

Getting Paid to Shop at Walgreens

I love getting paid to shop!  (Even if I did have to go out in a snowstorm to make a run to Walgreens!)
The Hallmark tissue paper is a great little money maker this week if they continue to let it generate the Register Reward.  Spend $2.00 and get back a $5.00 RR.  Hope this is a glitch that doesn't get fixed soon because I am planning on buying more tomorrow! (Note--I've heard that only the white tissue paper found in the Christmas aisle is generating the RR, NOT the paper in the Hallmark section!)
Also, the Snickers Nutcrackers are a great way to get some free chocolate if you were lucky enough to get the $2.00/3 Mars Holiday Candy coupon in last Sunday's paper (if you look through that LONG list of included items, the individual Nutcrackers are indeed included on the coupon and if you buy 6 the coupon goes through without any beeps (Yay!) and you get 6 for FREE!
The Chex mix was something that Chris wanted.  Actually he just wanted something salty to snack on and the Chex Mix was on sale and I had a coupon!
And finally, I needed the Jell-O pudding to push my transaction over $4.00 so I could pay with one of the $4 RR I got last week from the razors.

Here you can see one of my trips (2 transactions again):

And Here's the Math for you:

(2)Chex Mix
$0.99 with in ad coupon
-$0.50/2 Chex Mix MFQ (12/5 GM insert)
=$0.74 each

(12)Snickers Nutcracker Holiday Candy 3/$1.00
-(2) $2/3 on any Mars Holiday Candy MFQ (12/5 RP insert)
=12 for FREE

(6)Hallmark White Tissue Paper (20 sheets)
3/$1.00 with in ad coupon
-Receive $5.00 RR wyb 6
=$3.00 MM

(1)Jell-O Instant Pudding
$0.59 each with in ad coupon

No comments:

Post a Comment