Dec 23, 2010

Getting Ready for Christmas

The countdown has begun.  Less than 48 hours until Christmas and I am NOT ready.  I did make a quick run to a few stores downtown after work and finished up a little more shopping.  Trying to keep our list of stores at a minimum for tomorrow...
I managed to get a couple of GREAT deals at Borders on Michigan Ave. tonight.  That location is closing and I scored some major deals on a few stellar Christmas gifts.  I will post details later after all the gifts have been opened.  Needless to say I was very happy with that trip.  Except for that weird guy that kept following me around the store asking if I was really going to buy the last ____ that they had left.  If not, he would love to take it off my hands because he needed it for a gift.  Sorry buddy, I am gifting it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment