Dec 9, 2010

8 Free Christmas Songs

Today I am decorating our Christmas Tree and it is so fitting that I found this link for 8 Free Christmas Songs from People Magazine and iTunes. 

Here are the songs included:

* Deck the Halls  (Steve Wariner)
* Little Drummer Boy  (Point of Grace)
* Away in a Manger  (Brad Paisley)
* God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen  (Rascal Flatts)
* Camouflage & Christmas  (Rodney Carrington)
* O Holy Night  (Joe Nichols)
* Your Holiday Song  (Indigo Girls)
* Beautiful Star of Bethlehem  (Darrin Vincent & Jamie Dailey)

Go HERE to download your songs!



1 comment:

  1. My family members always say that I am killing my time here at net, but I
    know I am getting know-how everyday by reading such fastidious posts.


    Look at my web page cheap insurance quotes online

    ReplyDelete