Dec 12, 2010

2011 White Sox Kid's Club Sign-Up


No, I'm not switching over to " The Dark Side", but Chris & I love sports, and I can't deny that the White Sox are a great team to go watch.  You can go HERE for the form to register your kids for the Chicago White Sox Kid's Club.  There are 2 different levels of membership and the "Slugger" membership is free!  With the Slugger membership you will get a White Sox Kids Club membership certificate, a welcome postcard from pitcher Gavin Floyd, White Sox tattoos and stickers and two game ticket coupons!  Sounds like a pretty good deal for your little baseball lovers.

Thanks Free Sample Freak!

1 comment:

  1. It is in point of fact a great and helpful piece of information.
    I'm satisfied that you simply shared this useful info with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

    Also visit my page; truck insurance agents

    ReplyDelete