Oct 4, 2010

Hawaii, Day 3: Scouting out our wedding site & A-Bay Beach

Chris & I went to check out the Hilton and meet with our wedding planner to go over any last minute details.  While we were there, we played with the birds and scouted out our wedding site.
 This is our wedding site looking from the water side
 Standing on our wedding site looking to the left



We also found some more green turtles and took advantage of the opportunity to grab a picture.
These are just a couple of the cats that live at A-Bay.  There are signs that say they are cared for by Advocats volunteers and that we should not feed them.  They were beautiful and looked to be well cared for.

1 comment:

  1. You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something that
    I think I would never understand. It seems
    too complicated and extremely broad for me. I am looking forward for your
    next post, I will try to get the hang of
    it!

    Here is my web-site - cheap car insurance prices

    ReplyDelete