Feb 23, 2010

Coupon Tools


Coupon Tools
Abbreviations
Coupon Inserts found in the Sunday Paper:
P&G => Proctor and Gamble
GM => General Mills
RP => Red Plum 
SS => Smart Source

Other Commonly Used Abbreviations
CRT => Cash Register Tape
ECB => CVS Extra Care Bucks
ETS => Excludes Trial Size
MIR => Mail-In-Rebate
MQ (or MFR) => Manufacturer Coupon
OOP => Out-of-pocket (what you actually spend in cash)
OYNO => On Your Next Order
RR =>  Walgreens Register Rewards
WYB => When You Buy
YMMV => Your Mileage May Vary (means your results may not be the same, this can vary)

Common Terms
Catalina => This is a coupon that prints out of the little printer next to the cash register.  These coupons can be for a specific item (either a manufacturer or store coupon) or even a dollar amount off your next order.  These coupons are “Catalinas” named after the company that makes the machines that print the coupons, the Catalina Corporation.

Coupon Policies

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, just printed the store policies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm it looks like your website ate my first comment (it was extremely long)
    so I guess I'll just sum it up what I had written and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
    I too am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any tips for novice blog writers? I'd really appreciate it.


    my webpage; commercial truck trader :: :
    :

    ReplyDelete